☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 medium
- baking potatoes
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cumin
- 4 dash(es)
- liquid hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 c
- sour cream (opt)
How to Make Baked Potatoe Sticks
- 1Scrub unpealed potatoes. Cut into quarters lengthwise.
- 2Combine butter, cumin, and hot pepper suace in a small bowl.
- 3Brush over cut potatoes and arange skin side down in a shallow pan
- 4Bake uncoverd 1 hour or until for tender in a 400 degree oven.
- 5Serve with a dolop of sour cream in the middle of each one.