Baked Potato Salad
6-8cooked potatoes, cut into large cubes
1/2 cchopped onion (i use more)
1 lbcubed (about 1") velvetta cheese
2 chellman's mayonnaise
1/2 ccooked crisp bacon or pkg bacon bits
How to Make Baked Potato Salad
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Assemble the ingredients in the order they are listed.
- Place the potatoes in the bottom of a sprayed 9 x 13 dish. (I put foil in the dish cause I'm lazy)
- Sprinkle the onions over them, then the cubed cheese. Spread the mayo over the cheese and sprinkle the bacon on top.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 30-40 minutes or until browned and the cheese is melted.
- I like onions and bacon a lot, so I add more of them. This is really good for a carry-in or picnic,and great as a side for ham.