Baked Potato Salad
- cooked potatoes, cut into large cubes
- 1/2 c
- chopped onion (i use more)
- 1 lb
- cubed (about 1") velvetta cheese
- 2 c
- hellman's mayonnaise
- 1/2 c
- cooked crisp bacon or pkg bacon bits
How to Make Baked Potato Salad
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Assemble the ingredients in the order they are listed.
- 2Place the potatoes in the bottom of a sprayed 9 x 13 dish. (I put foil in the dish cause I'm lazy)
- 3Sprinkle the onions over them, then the cubed cheese. Spread the mayo over the cheese and sprinkle the bacon on top.
- 4Bake in a 350 oven for 30-40 minutes or until browned and the cheese is melted.
- 5I like onions and bacon a lot, so I add more of them. This is really good for a carry-in or picnic,and great as a side for ham.