Baked Potato Casserole
10potatoes, peeled and cubed
2 Tbspbutter, room temperature
1 tspblack pepper
1 bunchgreen onions, chopped
1 tsponion powder
1 tsplawry's seasoning salt
8 ozcream cheese, softened
8 ozsour cream
8 ozcheddar cheese, grated
1/4 creal bacon bits
How to Make Baked Potato Casserole
- Boil potatoes until tender in salted water with the butter added. Drain well.
- Beat potatoes with mixer, adding cream cheese and sour cream until fluffy.
- Season with remaining ingredients.
- Place in a buttered casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with green onions, bacon bits, and shredded cheese. ( I always stir a little of each of these items into the casserole before topping with them.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. You may refrigerate overnight before baking. It will take longer to bake, but the flavors have time to soak into the potatoes.