Baked Fingerling Potatoes
1 Tbspolive oil, plus more for drizzling
5 slicebacon, cooked then diced small
1 1/2 lbsmall fingerling potatoes, cut in half lengthwise
·coarse salt, to taste (we used french grey)
·fresh cracked black pepper
1 ccreme fraiche
2 Tbspminced chives, plus more for garnish
How to Make Baked Fingerling Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a sheet tray with parchment paper then brush with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Heat a heavy-bottomed skillet over medium-high heat and cook the bacon until crisp, 5 to 6 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Place the potatoes on the prepared sheet tray, drizzle with olive oil and season liberally with salt and pepper.
- Place the sheet tray in the oven and roast until the potatoes are golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a small prep bowl, combine the creme fraiche and chives; season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and transfer to a serving platter cut-side up. Dollop each roasted potato with the creme fraiche mixture and top with the crisp bacon bits and remaining chives.