Baked Fingerling Potatoes
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 5 slice
- bacon, cooked then diced small
- 1 1/2 lb
- small fingerling potatoes, cut in half lengthwise
- coarse salt, to taste (we used french grey)
- fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 c
- creme fraiche
- 2 Tbsp
- minced chives, plus more for garnish
How to Make Baked Fingerling Potatoes
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a sheet tray with parchment paper then brush with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 2Heat a heavy-bottomed skillet over medium-high heat and cook the bacon until crisp, 5 to 6 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- 3Place the potatoes on the prepared sheet tray, drizzle with olive oil and season liberally with salt and pepper.
- 4Place the sheet tray in the oven and roast until the potatoes are golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes.
- 5In the meantime, in a small prep bowl, combine the creme fraiche and chives; season with salt and pepper.
- 6Remove the potatoes from the oven and transfer to a serving platter cut-side up. Dollop each roasted potato with the creme fraiche mixture and top with the crisp bacon bits and remaining chives.