Baked Crab Potatoes1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Baked Crab Potatoes
- Clean and bake potatoes.
- Cool slightly and cut in half, lengthwise.
- Place pulp into bowl, leaving about 1/4-inch shell.
- Reserve skins and mash pulp.
- Melt butter in skillet and saute onion until it takes on a light coloring (about 15-20 minutes).
- Add mushrooms and saute another 5 minutes.
- Add the crabmeat and pepper.
- Add vermouth and bring to a boil.
- Make sure you stir frequently.
- Cook mixture until liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and add yogurt and sour cream, then add half and half.
- Combine crabmeat, onion mixture, pulp from potato, and about 1/2 of cheese.
- Add additional ground black pepper and a bit more half and half if desired.
- Place the mixture into the potato skins.
- Sprinkle with additional 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake at 400 until cheese bubbles.
- This is yummy good!