Baked Crab Potatoes1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Baked Crab Potatoes
- 1Clean and bake potatoes.
- 2Cool slightly and cut in half, lengthwise.
- 3Place pulp into bowl, leaving about 1/4-inch shell.
- 4Reserve skins and mash pulp.
- 5Melt butter in skillet and saute onion until it takes on a light coloring (about 15-20 minutes).
- 6Add mushrooms and saute another 5 minutes.
- 7Add the crabmeat and pepper.
- 8Add vermouth and bring to a boil.
- 9Make sure you stir frequently.
- 10Cook mixture until liquid is absorbed.
- 11Remove from heat and add yogurt and sour cream, then add half and half.
- 12Combine crabmeat, onion mixture, pulp from potato, and about 1/2 of cheese.
- 13Add additional ground black pepper and a bit more half and half if desired.
- 14Place the mixture into the potato skins.
- 15Sprinkle with additional 1/4 cup cheese.
- 16Bake at 400 until cheese bubbles.
- 17This is yummy good!