Baked Baby Red Stuffed Potatoes
10 smallred potatoes
2-3 slicebacon, cooked and crumbled
1 largegarlic head, roasted and squeezed
8 ozsoft cream cheese
3 ozsharp cheddar cheese
4 ozsour cream
1 mediumshallots, chopped
1 tspparsley flakes
1 Tbspchives, dried
·kosher salt & course ground pepper
How to Make Baked Baby Red Stuffed Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. On a large oven proof pan, toss potatoes with evoo, salt and pepper.
- Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender. Remove from oven.
- Cut potatoes on half. Slice off the bottom of each potato, a very small piece. This will enable the potatoes to sit properly on a platter.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, shallots, roasted garlic, parsley, chives, bacon, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- With a small spoon , scoop out the middle of each potato. Smash potatoes and add to mixing bowl. Combine all ingredients thoroughly.
- On a oven proof platter, arrange potatoes. Add potato mixture to each potato. Put in a warm oven (about 200-210 degrees)warm for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove and serve.