Baked Baby Red Stuffed Potatoes
- 10 small
- red potatoes
- 2-3 slice
- bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 large
- garlic head, roasted and squeezed
- 8 oz
- soft cream cheese
- 3 oz
- sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 oz
- sour cream
- 1 medium
- shallots, chopped
- 1 tsp
- parsley flakes
- 1 Tbsp
- chives, dried
- 3 Tbsp
- kosher salt & course ground pepper
How to Make Baked Baby Red Stuffed Potatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. On a large oven proof pan, toss potatoes with evoo, salt and pepper.
- 2Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender. Remove from oven.
- 3Cut potatoes on half. Slice off the bottom of each potato, a very small piece. This will enable the potatoes to sit properly on a platter.
- 4In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, shallots, roasted garlic, parsley, chives, bacon, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- 5With a small spoon , scoop out the middle of each potato. Smash potatoes and add to mixing bowl. Combine all ingredients thoroughly.
- 6On a oven proof platter, arrange potatoes. Add potato mixture to each potato. Put in a warm oven (about 200-210 degrees)warm for 8-10 minutes.
- 7Remove and serve.