Bacon Ranch Foil Packet Potatoes
- sheets of heavy-duty foil
- baby red potatoes, thinly sliced
- slices of cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 pkg
- ranch dressing mix
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp
- sour cream for serving, if desired
How to Make Bacon Ranch Foil Packet Potatoes
- 1Spray each sheet of foil with cooking spray. Top each piece with equal portions of potatoes, bacon, and ranch dressing mix. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add 1 tablespoon of butter to each serving. Wrap securely.
- 2Grill for 20 to 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve in foil, topped with sour cream if desired.