BACON, EGG AND POTATO BREAKFAST BURRITOS
The kids all think these are awesome too!
- 2 lb
- sliced bacon
- 18 large
- 1 pkg
- frozen o'brien potatoes
- 4 c
- finely shredded cheese
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- burrito size flour tortillas
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make BACON, EGG AND POTATO BREAKFAST BURRITOS
- 1Cook bacon in oven or in frying pan and save drippings.
- 2Use 2 T of bacon grease to cook frozen potatoes. Heat oil, add potatoes and cook for 15-20 minutes until soft.
- 3Use 1T of bacon grease to cook scrambled eggs. Crack all eggs into a bowl and beat with a whisk or fork until blended. Heat oil, add eggs and scramble until cooked through.
- 4Chop bacon.
Add cooked eggs to cooked potatoes. Add bacon, then cheese. Stir until all combined.
- 5Using a 4T large ice cream scoop, scoop 2 scoopfuls of mixture onto tortilla. Fold into a burrito.
- 6To store, roll into a paper towel, then roll in foil. Remove foil and microwave for 90 seconds to reheat.