☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 medium
- potatoes - thinly sliced
- 2 medium
- onions - thinly sliced
- 1/4 lb
- bacon - diced
- 1/2 lb
- cheddar cheese - thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- green onions - optional
How to Make Bacon Cheese Potatoes
- 1Line crockpot with foil, leaving enough to cover the potatoes when finished.
- 2Layer half each of the bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese in crockpot. Season to taste and dot with butter.
- 3Repeat layers of bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese. Dot with butter.
- 4Cover with remaining foil.
- 5Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours
- 6Top with chopped green onion if desired then serve