☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 mediumpotatoes - thinly sliced
2 mediumonions - thinly sliced
1/4 lbbacon - diced
1/2 lbcheddar cheese - thinly sliced
·salt and pepper
·green onions - optional
How to Make Bacon Cheese Potatoes
- Line crockpot with foil, leaving enough to cover the potatoes when finished.
- Layer half each of the bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese in crockpot. Season to taste and dot with butter.
- Repeat layers of bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese. Dot with butter.
- Cover with remaining foil.
- Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours
- Top with chopped green onion if desired then serve