- 2 - 4 lb
- small red and white potatoes you can use either or both
- head of garlic peeled, seperate cloves
- 2 Tbsp
- dried rosemary (you can adjust to your liking),
- 2 Tbsp
- dried thyme (you can adjust to your liking).
- 1/8 c
- extra virgin olive oil or canola oil
- 1/8 tsp
- red pepper flakes (adjust to your liking)
- 4 medium
- red or white onions cut into quarters, some people don't like the taste or is allergic to garlic
- salt & pepper (adjust to your taste)
How to Make Baby Roasted Potatoes
- 1Pre-heat oven at 375 degrees
- 2Rinse and remove any dark brown spots if needed. Pat potatoes dry.
Cut onions into quarters. Peel and leave garlic* whole.
- 3Place potatoes in a large bowl and mix together with Rosemary, thyme, fresh garlic, or onions salt & pepper, put potatoes into a roasting pan, and cook at 375 degrees until fork tender. about 45 mins to an hour.
- 4*You can omit the garlic and add red or white onions cut into quarters. Some people are allergic and/or don't like the taste of garlic.