Awesome Garlic Vinaigrette Potatoes
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil, divided
- 1 1/4 tsp
- sea salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp
- freshly ground black pepper, divided
- garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 3 lb
- small red potatoes, quartered
- 3 Tbsp
- fresh chives, minced
- 2 Tbsp
- white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp
- dijon mustard
How to Make Awesome Garlic Vinaigrette Potatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine 1 1/2 Tbl olive oil, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, garlic cloves, and potatoes in a roasting or jelly roll pan. Toss to coat well.
- 2Bake at 400 degrees for 1 hr and 10 mins or until tender. Stir after 35 mins. Cool for 10 mins.
- 3Squeeze the garlic cloves to extract pulp. Discard skins. Combine the garlic pulp, 1 1/2 tbl olive oil, 3/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, chives, vinegar and mustard in a large bowl. Whisk to mix well. Add potatoes to the bowl. Toss well to coat.
- 4Serve warm or chilled.