3 can(s)sweet potatoes or yams, 29 oz each
1/2 clight brown sugar (packed)
1/4 corange juice
1/2 camaretto liqueur
1/2 cmargarine, divided
2 clarge or miniature marshmallows
How to Make Amaretto Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Drain canned yams or sweet potatoes. Place in large mixing bowl. Add 2 tablespoons margarine. Place in microwave for 1 minute.
- Mash potatoes and margarine with potato masher.
- Melt remaining margarine. With an electric mixer, whip potatoes, margarine, sugars, juice, and amaretto.
- Pour into a greased 2.5-quart casserole.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with marshmallows.
- Return to oven and bake for 10 - 15 more minutes until marshmallows slightly brown and "puff."