A POTATO IS JUST A POTATO
Thought provoking, isn't it?
How to Make A POTATO IS JUST A POTATO
- Consider the lovely baked potato, hot and fresh from the oven. This is truly one of life's pleasures, plus it's full of nutrients and good intentions.
- Sprinkled with a little salt and pepper, you can eat it guilt free at 227 calories and .3% fat
- THEN CONSIDER THE TOPPINGS:
- Bleu cheese adds 60 calories and 5% fat
- Butter adds 203 calories and 23% fat
- Cheddar cheese adds 57 calories and 5% fat
- Chives add 2 calories and 0% fat
- Cottage cheese (low fat) adds 21 calories and .3% fat
- Olive oil adds 239 calories and 27% fat
- Parmesan cheese adds 57 calories and 4% fat
- Salsa adds 17 calories and 0% fat
- Sour cream adds 64 calories and 6% fat
- Low Fat yogurt adds 16 calories and .4% fat
- Non Fat Yogurt adds 15 calories and 0% fat
- Think about what you really want to put on the top.