5-Star Grilled Teriyaki chicken
Jo Ann Duren
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- skinless, boneless chicken breasts (chicken tenders and thighs work too)
- 1 c
- teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 c
- lemon juice
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 2 tsp
- canola oil extra virgin olive oil grapeseed oil (mediterranean blend)
How to Make 5-Star Grilled Teriyaki chicken
- 1Place chicken, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, garlic, and Canola Oil in a large Ziploc bag.
Close bag and shake to thoroughly coat the chicken.
Place chicken in refrigerator 8 to 12 hours (I marinated mine overnight) turning the bag once or twice throughout the day to make sure the chicken is marinating evenly.
- 2When ready to cook, turn the grill to high heat.
- 3Remove chicken from bag and immediately throw away any remaining marinade.
Grill for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork.
- 4I served this with Loaded Mashed Potatoes