3 Cheese Hassleback Potatoes
Anthony Nicometi Jr
The Cheeses can be substituted to your taste :)
- large russet poatoes
- 1 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 c
- shredded mozzarella & provolone cheese blend
- 1 c
- shredded colby jack
- 1 1/2 stick
- 1/2 Tbsp
- fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
How to Make 3 Cheese Hassleback Potatoes
- 1Peel Potatoes, and submerge into a Bowl full of water with the 2 tbs of Lemon Juice. allow to soak for 5 mins.
- 2Take out of the water and pat dry with a paper towel.
Then slice the potatoes about 1/4-inch apart and about three-quarters of the way through to create even slices, so that they are still joined together at the bottom. This should create a fan type finish to the potatoes.
- 3Melt Stick & 1/2 of butter in small saucepan, Add Parsley and Soak potatoes in the butter, Spoon butter overtop making sure to get the butter into each slice of the potato
- 4Place the potatoes on a greased baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes. Spooning over the remaining butter in the pan over the potatoes every 10 minute
- 5after 40 mins, remove potatoes, and Sprinkle with all the cheese, and put back in the oven for 10 mins, until cheese is slightly brown and potato is crispy!