3 Cheese Hassleback Potatoes
Anthony Nicometi Jr
The Cheeses can be substituted to your taste :)
2large russet poatoes
1 cshredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 cshredded mozzarella & provolone cheese blend
1 cshredded colby jack
1 1/2 stickbutter
1/2 Tbspfresh parsley
2 Tbsplemon juice
How to Make 3 Cheese Hassleback Potatoes
- Peel Potatoes, and submerge into a Bowl full of water with the 2 tbs of Lemon Juice. allow to soak for 5 mins.
- Take out of the water and pat dry with a paper towel.
Then slice the potatoes about 1/4-inch apart and about three-quarters of the way through to create even slices, so that they are still joined together at the bottom. This should create a fan type finish to the potatoes.
- Melt Stick & 1/2 of butter in small saucepan, Add Parsley and Soak potatoes in the butter, Spoon butter overtop making sure to get the butter into each slice of the potato
- Place the potatoes on a greased baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes. Spooning over the remaining butter in the pan over the potatoes every 10 minute
- after 40 mins, remove potatoes, and Sprinkle with all the cheese, and put back in the oven for 10 mins, until cheese is slightly brown and potato is crispy!