3-cheese & ham scalloped potatoes
I've made this a few times and it was a hit! It's actually my aunt's recipe with a couple variations that make it mine, like instead of regular cream cheese, I use herb & garlic. I also use 3 types of cheeses though she chooses to use one. Both are awesome. (:
- 2 tsp
- 1 pkg
- cubed [any flavor] cheese (or you can get a block of cheese and cut it up)
- 1 stick
- herb and garlic cream cheese
- shredded cheese (for top)
- potatoes (cut in rounds, with or without skins)
- 1 1/2 c
- ham (cut into small pieces)
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- season if desired (i add red pepper flakes for color and a little kick)
- 1/4 c
How to Make 3-cheese & ham scalloped potatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 350F. In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, melt together butter, milk, cubed cheese, and cream cheese. Set aside.
- 2In 13x9 pan, add potatoes, ham, and onions. Spread ingredients together throughout the pan. Pour melted cheese over potatoes. Season with pepper or other seasoning(s) and add shredded cheese on top, if desired.
- 3Bake at 350F for 20-30 minutes.