Wide Noodles with Butter and Sour Cream
Goes wonderfully with brisket and gravy!
- 1 lb
- extra wide noodles
- 4 Tbsp
- butter or margarine
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 2 dash(es)
- fresh ground mixed pepper
- 1 dash(es)
- fresh ground white pepper
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh parsley, chopped, or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
How to Make Wide Noodles with Butter and Sour Cream
- 1Cook the noodles according to package. When they are cooked the way you like, drain noodles, letting them sit in the colander in the sink for a minute or two.
- 2While noodles are draining, put butter in the same pot and let it start to melt a little.
- 3Add noodles back to pot and mix with the butter, until the butter is melted and noodles are coated.
- 4Lightly salt and pepper the noodles, mixing gently, then add sour cream and thoroughly combine. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Mix in parsley and serve.