Wide Noodles with Butter and Sour Cream
Goes wonderfully with brisket and gravy!
1 lbextra wide noodles
4 Tbspbutter or margarine
1/2 csour cream
2 dash(es)fresh ground mixed pepper
1 dash(es)fresh ground white pepper
1 Tbspfresh parsley, chopped, or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
How to Make Wide Noodles with Butter and Sour Cream
- Cook the noodles according to package. When they are cooked the way you like, drain noodles, letting them sit in the colander in the sink for a minute or two.
- While noodles are draining, put butter in the same pot and let it start to melt a little.
- Add noodles back to pot and mix with the butter, until the butter is melted and noodles are coated.
- Lightly salt and pepper the noodles, mixing gently, then add sour cream and thoroughly combine. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix in parsley and serve.