Virginia's Macaroni & Cheese
in her church group's recipe book they all put together.We have been making it for years and it's the kind I like.Always get's gone at get togethers..... Try it you will like it!Creamie but firm good baked mac & chez.....
- 1 pkg
- (8 ounce) macaroni - (elbow or ziti)
- 1/3 stick
- melted butter
- 8 oz
- container sour cream
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 16 oz
- cheddar cheese, shredded ( sharp )
How to Make Virginia's Macaroni & Cheese
- 1Cook macaroni according to package directions.Drain
and put in large bowl.
- 2Mix well by hand all ingredients , but save 1 cup cheese to sprinkle on top.Spread in 2qt. casserole dish & top with cheese.
- 3Bake at 350 for 30-40 min. until bubbly and top is lightly browned.