- 7 oz
- small jar of roasted red peppers sliced thinly
- 6 oz
- can of small black olives drained
- 14 oz
- can of quartered artichoke hearts in water drained
- 15 1/2 oz
- can of cannelli beans drained and rinsed
- whole scallion sliced thinly
- 1 Tbsp
- grated pecorino romano cheese
- 1 lb
- cheese tortillini (fresh or dried)
- 1 small bottle
- newman's own light red wine vinegar and olive oil dressing (more or less to taste)
How to Make Tortillini Salad
- 1Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add tortillini. Cook according to directions.
- 2While tortillini are cooking, slice roasted red peppers and scallion.
- 3When the tortillini are done, drain in a colander and put into a large bowl.
- 4Add all other ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate at least one hour; preferably overnight.