tomato lemon orzo
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup dry orzo pasta
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced lemon zest
- salt and black pepper to taste
How to Make tomato lemon orzo
- 1sauté garlic and oil in a pan over medium heat until fragrant, one minute
at orzo; stir to coat with oil and cook two minutes.
- 2Stir in broth, cover, and reduce heat to low. Simmer until orzo is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed, 10 to 15 minutes.
- 3Add tomatoes, parsley and zest. Season with salt and pepper. Serves four