Three Cheese Baked Macaroni1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 pkgmacaroni, dry
2 Tbsponion, chopped
1/2 tspdry mustard
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1 ccottage cheese
1/4 cparmesan cheese, grated
1/2 cbread crumbs, buttered
How to Make Three Cheese Baked Macaroni
- Cook macaroni according to package direction.
- In saucepan saute onion in butter until tender.
- Stir in flour, mustard and pepper: cook 1 minute.
- Blend in milk; cook stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Add cheddar, cottage and parmesan cheeses; stir until melted.
- Combine macaroni and sauce mixture; mix well.
- Pour into 8 cup baking dish; top with bread crumbs and bake at 350 about 30 minutes.