Super Creamy Mac & Cheese
How to Make Super Creamy Mac & Cheese
- 1cook pasta according to package directions, drain & set aside, covered.
- 2melt butter in a large sauce pan with the salt & pepper.
- 3whisk in the flour to make a thick paste.
- 4whisk in the milk & stir constantly over medium heat until thickened.
- 5stir in 1-1/2 cup of the cheese until melted & smooth.
- 6put pasta & sauce into 3 qt casserole dish, stir to combine.
- 7sprinkle cracker crumbs over pasta & sauce evenly.
- 8sprinkle remaining half cup of cheese over top.
- 9bake in 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes, until cheese on top is melted & crumbs are golden brown.
- 10cool ten minutes before serving. makes 12 1 cup servings.