Super Creamy Mac & Cheese
How to Make Super Creamy Mac & Cheese
- cook pasta according to package directions, drain & set aside, covered.
- melt butter in a large sauce pan with the salt & pepper.
- whisk in the flour to make a thick paste.
- whisk in the milk & stir constantly over medium heat until thickened.
- stir in 1-1/2 cup of the cheese until melted & smooth.
- put pasta & sauce into 3 qt casserole dish, stir to combine.
- sprinkle cracker crumbs over pasta & sauce evenly.
- sprinkle remaining half cup of cheese over top.
- bake in 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes, until cheese on top is melted & crumbs are golden brown.
- cool ten minutes before serving. makes 12 1 cup servings.