Super Cheesy Baked Velveeta Mac and Cheese
Please note that the measurements are estimated for the milk/cheese, etc. We've always just made it without having a written recipe.
1 pkg16oz elbow macaroni, cooked per package instructions and drained
1 1/2 lbvelveeta cheese, cut into small cubes
·salt and pepper to taste
1sleeve of saltine crackers, crushed
3 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Super Cheesy Baked Velveeta Mac and Cheese
- In saucepan, melt 2 Tbsp of butter. Add flour, combine well. Add milk and cheese, cooking over low-medium heat. Stir constantly, until cheese is fully melted and sauce is slightly thickened. Add salt and pepper and stir.
- Place cooked macaroni into a large baking dish. Pour cheese sauce over the noodles.
- In small saucepan, melt 3 Tbsp butter. Remove from heat. Pour in crushed saltine crackers and stir to cover crackers with butter.
- Sprinkle buttered crackers evenly over the top of the macaroni.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about 25-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly and cracker crumbs are slightly browned.