Summertime Pasta Salad
- 16 oz
- dried pasta
- red & yellow bell pepper each
- 2 Tbsp
- green onion, green part only
- 4 slice
- crispy bacon
- 1/2 tsp
- ea. cracked black pepper, mccormick's bacon and chives, and roasted garlic and herb seasoning
- 1 tsp
- horseradish mustard
- 1/2 c
- miracle whip
- 1/4 c
- 1/4 c
How to Make Summertime Pasta Salad
- 1Boil pasta according to package directions (to al dente), drain and yes, rinse with cool water so pasta does not stick together. Set aside and allow cooling completely.
- 2Place oven on 375°, place bacon and peppers on a baking sheet and cook for 15-20 min, until bacon is brown and crispy. Allow to cool.
Chop peppers and crumble bacon.
- 3In a bowl whisk together Miracle Whip, Mayo, Mustard and enough milk to bring to a thin, but not runny consistency, the consistency can be to your liking. Add black pepper and McCormick’s seasoning to mixture and mix together.
- 4Pour mixture over room temp pasta and mix together to coat completely. If you want more “sauce” mix together and add to your liking. Now add chopped peppers, green onion, (I used scissors to cut the green ends of the onion) and crumbled bacon and combine.