☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozsoba noodles (buckwheat noodles)
1 tspsesame oil
5 Tbspsesame seeds
11-inch piece fresh ginger
2 Tbspsesame oil
2 Tbspsoy sauce
1 Tbspricce vinegar
1/2 tsphot chili oil
1/3 cpeanut butter
1/3 cwarm water
How to Make Soba with Sesame Peanut Sauce
- Cook noodles in 4 quarts rapidly boiling water for 3 to 4 minutes, or until just tender.
- Refresh under cold water and drain.
- Toss with 1 teaspoon sesame oil.
- Lightly toast sesame seeds in a dry skillet over medium heat.
- Transfer seeds to a bowl.
- Mince ginger and garlic.
- Finely chop green part of green onions and mince the rest.
- Combine half the sesame seeds, ginger, garlic, white part of onions, sesame oil, peanut butter, warm water, soy sauce, rice vinegar, hot pepper oil and sugar.
- Correct seasoning, adding soy sauce or vinegar to taste. (May be prepared ahead to this stage.)
- Just before serving, toss noodles with sauce.
- Sprinkle with reserved green onions and sesame seeds and serve.