QUINOA MAC N CHEESE
Will post pics and review after we give it a try!
- 1 1/2 c
- quinoa--rinsed and drained
- good pinch of salt
- few grinds of seasoning salt
- 2 clove
- minced garlic
- 2 large
- 1 c
- 1 1/2 - 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- optional- crushed red pepper, panko bread crumbs for topping
- toppings (optional)- salsa, hot sauce, sour cream, scallions
How to Make QUINOA MAC N CHEESE
- 1combine 1-cup water to each ½ cup of quinoa in a pan. Bring to a full boil for 5 minutes, and then set aside, covered for 15 minutes.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 F.
Coat 13x9 inch dish with cooking spray.
- 3Whisk together eggs and milk in large bowl.
Fold in quinoa mixture and cheese.
Stir very well and let some of the cheese melt.
- 4Transfer to prepared baking dish and if using Panko Crumbs or Bread crumbs add now and bake 30-35 mins, until bread crumbs are browned.