- 3 Tbsp
- unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- 1 c
- roasted pumpkin puree
- 2 c
- heavy cream (can substitute half & half)
- 1/2 c
- cooked chopped spinach (see note below)
- 1-1 1/2 pkg
- grated parmesan and romano cheese
- 1/2 tsp
- ground nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10 oz package of fettuccini noodles
How to Make Pumpkin Alfredo
- 1Cook noodles according to the package.
- 2Melt your butter in a saucepan, add the garlic cook for a few moments, then add the fresh spinach and cook until it wilts, add pumpkin mix well, add the cream and bring to a soft boil, next add your cheese and stir until melted, add the nutmeg and then season with salt and pepper.
- 3Mix your noodles into the cheese sauce and stir until completely mixed. Garnish with more nutmeg and cheese. Yum!
- 4Note: I used fresh spinach and I used one container of the organic baby spinach you can use frozen spinach if you like. Just make sure it is thawed and well drained.