How to Make Ponsit
- 1Soak rice stix in cold water for two or three minutes and break in half.
- 2Boil pork chops in water until tender. Remove them from the water and cut into very small pieces.
- 3Put 3 tablespoons oil in Dutch oven and add pork chops, onions, carrots, and celery. Saute approximately 5 minutes.
- 4Add broth from pork chops and simmer for 4 minutes.
- 5Add cabbage and bring to boil.
- 6Add rice stix and stir until moist. Approximately 3 minutes.
- 7Add 1/2 cup soy sauce and black pepper. Serve warm or cold.