Pizza Macaroni and Cheese
- 14 ounce boxes of deluxe macaroni and cheese dinner mix
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 14 1/2 ounce of petite diced tomatoes ( drained )
- 15 oz
- jar of pizza sauce
- green bell pepper chopped
- red bell pepper chopped
- 2 c
- shredded italian cheese blend
- 4 oz
- sliced pepperoni
How to Make Pizza Macaroni and Cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook the macaroni according to the package directions; drain and return to the pot. Stir in contents of the cheese packets and sour cream. Transfer the macaroni mixture into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- 2In a small bowl combine tomatoes and the pizza sauce. Spread over the top of the macaroni. Top with both the green and red bell peppers, cheese then the pepperoni.
- 3Bake uncovered for 25 - 30 mins.