2 Tbspbalsamic vinegar
1/2uncooked large shrimp peeled deveined
1/4lb fettuccine uncooked
2 oz(1/4) of 8 oz pkg cream cheese cubed
2 Tbspchopped basil divided
2 Tbspshredded parmensancheese
How to Make Pasta Salad
- Pour dressing over shrimp in small bowl Refrigerate 20 min to marinate.
- Cook pasta as directed on package omitting salt meanwhile, heat , add shrimp; cook 3 min or shrimp turns pink. Stirring frequently.
- Remove shrimp from skillet cover to keep warm.
- Add tomatoes, cream cheese and 1 Tbsp basil to same skillet; cook and stir 3 min or until well blended.
- drain pasta Place on large platter; top with shrimp mixture remaining basil and shredded cheese.