Our Family Best Crockpot Creamy Mac & Cheese
1 lbbox of your favorite elbo macaroni, cooked but not completely soft yet ( al dente ).
1 lbbox velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
1/2 lbsharp cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
1/2 lbamerican cheese, cut into cubes
1/2 stickbutter, cut into cubes
·salt & pepper to taste, i use white pepper
How to Make Our Family Best Crockpot Creamy Mac & Cheese
- Cook macaroni, but not completely to soft stage. Drain and set aside.
- Cut all cheese and butter into cubes while macaroni is cooking.
- Layer bottom of crock pot with some of the macaroni and add some of the cube cheese and butter.
- Continue to alternate layers and ending with macaroni on top.
- Add milk and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place lid on top of crock pot and cook on HIGH for 1 hour.
- Turn to Low and continue cooking for at least 2 more hours. Stir frequently.
- When mac & cheese is thick, turn off crock pot and serve. (If you want a brown crust on the sides you can leave the pot on while serving).