★★★★☆ 2 votes4
- 2 c
- elbow macaroni, cooked
- 16 oz
- cottage cheese
- 8 oz
- sour cream
- 8 oz
- sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- block velveeta cheese, shredded
- large eggs
- stick butter
- 1 tsp
- dry mustard
- salt and pepper
- pinch of cayenne pepper
How to Make Netters Macaroni and Cheese-Annette's
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook macaroni according to box.
- 2Drain macaroni then melt the butter mixing it with the macaroni in a casserole dish.
- 3Add the 16 oz of cottage cheese, 8 oz of sour cream, 3/4 of the bag of sharp cheddar, 1/2 of the Velveeta, dry mustard, cayenne, salt, pepper and the 2 eggs. Mix together well.
- 4Top evenly with the rest of the Velveeta then cover Velveeta with the remaining cheddar.
- 5Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 30 minutes. Enjoy!!!!!
- 6**If you prefer a bread crumb top, mix all cheese inside macaroni, then dot top with butter and cover with bread crumbs before baking.**