How to Make My Mom's Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Melt butter in pot. Add flour and stir until well blended. Reserve 2 tablespoons of milk to mix with the eggs. Pour the remaining milk into the butter/flour mixture, gradually stirring constantly. Cook until smooth.
- Pour egg/milk mixture into butter/flour mixture; then add cheese and stir until melted.
- Add worcestershire sauce and hot sauce.
- Put macaroni in a 1 1/2 qt. casserole dish. Pour sauce mixture over macaroni.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 35 minutes.