I do not measure the ingredients because some people like moore mushroom than others but for each 1/2 a cup of dried mushroom you need 1 and 1/2 to 2 cups of water and 1/2 teaspn of balsamic veniger , beacause the balsamic is usually strong.
enoghpasta for the number of people who will eat
1/2 to 1cup of dried mushroom
2cups boiling water
1 tspbalsamic vinegar
1clove of garlic minces
1 Tbspgrean basil or 1 teaspn dry basil
2 Tbspchopped sun dried tomatoes.
How to Make mushroom pasta
- cook the pasta in water and salt
- soak mushroom in the boiled water
- sweat the garlic in butter then add the balsamic veniger
- add the mushroom with the water that it was soaked in and add some salt to taste and and add the basil, simmer for 10 minutes
- blend the mushroom in a blender and add a piece of butter and the sundried tomateos and give it another 5 minutes to simmer together.
- serve the pasta in a plate after mixing it with the mushroom mix
- top it with some parmesan sheece and enjoy