I do not measure the ingredients because some people like moore mushroom than others but for each 1/2 a cup of dried mushroom you need 1 and 1/2 to 2 cups of water and 1/2 teaspn of balsamic veniger , beacause the balsamic is usually strong.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- pasta for the number of people who will eat
- 1/2 to 1
- cup of dried mushroom
- cups boiling water
- 1 tsp
- balsamic vinegar
- to taste
- clove of garlic minces
- 1 Tbsp
- grean basil or 1 teaspn dry basil
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped sun dried tomatoes.
- parmesan cheese
How to Make mushroom pasta
- 1cook the pasta in water and salt
- 2soak mushroom in the boiled water
- 3sweat the garlic in butter then add the balsamic veniger
- 4add the mushroom with the water that it was soaked in and add some salt to taste and and add the basil, simmer for 10 minutes
- 5blend the mushroom in a blender and add a piece of butter and the sundried tomateos and give it another 5 minutes to simmer together.
- 6serve the pasta in a plate after mixing it with the mushroom mix
- 7top it with some parmesan sheece and enjoy