Moroccan Couscous Tabouli
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbspolive oil
1 cred onion, chopped
6 ozsun-dried tomatoes, chopped
2 ccouscous, pre-cooked or instant
2 cwater, boiling (or more)
1 largelemon, juice and zest of
·salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cparsley, chopped
How to Make Moroccan Couscous Tabouli
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over low heat.
Add the onion and tomatoes. Cover with lid.
- Cook for 15 minutes. Stir occasionally. You may have to add a tablespoon or two of water to keep onion mix from burning.
- Add the couscous, salt and pepper.
Stir in boiling water and mix well. Cover with the lid.
- Remove from the heat and let it rest covered for about 20 minutes.
- Uncover the pan, fluff the couscous with a fork. Mix in the fresh parsley and squeeze the lemon juice over all. Garnish with lemon zest and parsley sprig.