Mom's Cheesiest Mac & Cheese
1 1/2 pkglarge elbow macaroni (16-oz pkg.)
·lots of freshly ground black pepper
1 lbsharp or extra sharp chedder, shredded
1/4 lbmild chedder, shredded
1/4 lbmozzarella cheese, shredded
1/4 lbswiss cheese, shredded
1/4 lbcolby jack cheese, shredded
·parmesan cheese, shredded (for topping, to taste)
How to Make Mom's Cheesiest Mac & Cheese
- Prepare pasta according to package directions for al dente. Set aside.
- Mix cheese together in a large bowl (excluding Parmesan)
- In a small bowl add salt, pepper and flour to cold milk, whisk. Set aside.
- Spoon 1/3 of the pasta into a lightly greased baking dish (11x15 or 5qt); add dots of butter, top with 1/3 cheese mixture, pour 1/3 milk mixture over cheese (stir each time) – repeat until ingredients are gone.
- Top with Parmesan add pepper to taste.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and slightly brown on the top. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.