Macaroni and Cheese
How to Make Macaroni and Cheese
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- 2Add diced onion to the pot while the macaroni is cooking.
- 3Cook macaroni for 1 minute less than package directions, then drain.
- 4In a buttered 9x13 pan, start with a layer of macaroni (just enough to cover the bottom of the pan) and top with a layer of cheese.
- 5Repeat 2 more layers, ending with a heavy layer of cheese.
- 6Pour milk over top of casserole, milk should come about half way up the casserole.
- 7Bake at 350° for 45-60 minutes, until top is golden brown and milk is absorbed.