mac-n-cheese with tomatoes and bacon
1 -16oz. boxmacaroni, large shells
2 lbvelveeta cheese (or more if you like it cheesier)
2-15 oz. can(s)stewed tomatoes, drained but save juice
1 lbbacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
1 smallonion (optional) chopped
How to Make mac-n-cheese with tomatoes and bacon
- cook macaroni as directed and drain.
- cut cheese in small chunks and mix in with macoroni,then add chopped up stewed tomatoes.
- add crumbled up bacon(not to small) and chopped onion.Add salt to taste, add left over tomato juice if to thick.
- bake in 350 degree oven till hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- you can also layer some extra cheese on top before you bake if you like it extra cheesy.