mac-n-cheese with tomatoes and bacon
- 1 -16oz. box
- macaroni, large shells
- 2 lb
- velveeta cheese (or more if you like it cheesier)
- 2-15 oz. can(s)
- stewed tomatoes, drained but save juice
- 1 lb
- bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 small
- onion (optional) chopped
How to Make mac-n-cheese with tomatoes and bacon
- 1cook macaroni as directed and drain.
- 2cut cheese in small chunks and mix in with macoroni,then add chopped up stewed tomatoes.
- 3add crumbled up bacon(not to small) and chopped onion.Add salt to taste, add left over tomato juice if to thick.
- 4bake in 350 degree oven till hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- 5you can also layer some extra cheese on top before you bake if you like it extra cheesy.