Lovin' It Mac n Chz!
1 pkg16 oz of macaroni
1/2 cshredded mozzeralla or muenster cheese
1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cshredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 cshredded monterrey jack cheese
1 1/2 chalf and half
8 ozcubed velveeta
1/4 tspwhite pepper
1/8 tspground black pepper
How to Make Lovin' It Mac n Chz!
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain well and return to cooking pot.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt 8 tablespoons butter; stir into the macaroni.
- In a large bowl, combine the Muenster cheese, mild and sharp Cheddar cheeses, and Monterrey Jack cheese; mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Add the half and half, 1 1/2 cups of cheese mixture, cubed processed cheese food, to macaroni; mix together and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a lightly greased deep 2 1/2 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese mixture and 1 tablespoon of butter. Sprinkle white pepper over top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes or until hot and bubbling around the edges; serve.