12 ozthin spaghetti
2 ccabbage, thinly sliced
1 smallonion, chopped
1/4 clite soy sauce
1 Tbspminced fresh ginger
1 clovegarlic, minced
22 Tbspsesame oil
1 stalk(s)celery, sliced thin
How to Make Lo Mein
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok.
- Add garlic and ginger. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add onion and celery and cook another 3 minutes until translucent.
- Add the cabbage and stir fry until tender-crisp
- Add the soy sauc e adn cooked spaghetti. Stir to coat and mix well.
- Cook until heated through. Serve immediately.