2 call purpose flour
·ice water, enough to make the dough easy to handle
4green onions, chopped
2 cdry curd cottage cheese
1/4 cbutter, melted
How to Make K-Strudel
- Sift together the flour and salt in a bowl. Stir in the egg whites till crumbley. Slowely add the water till a ball forms.
- Roll the dough out till thin, like rolling out for cinnamon rolls and spread with melted butter.
- Beat egg yolk and salt/pepper. Mix in the cottage cheese and green onions. Spread over the buttered dough.
- Roll up as you would a cinnamon roll and pinch shut.
- In a fry pay over med-high heat plave butter and water till it comes to a light boil. Drop in the noodle dough. Simmer for 25 minutes with lid on. Take the lid off and brown.
- Serve with salad and sausage or roulands.