- 2 c
- all purpose flour
- egg whites
- ice water, enough to make the dough easy to handle
- egg yolks
- green onions, chopped
- 2 c
- dry curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
How to Make K-Strudel
- 1Sift together the flour and salt in a bowl. Stir in the egg whites till crumbley. Slowely add the water till a ball forms.
- 2Roll the dough out till thin, like rolling out for cinnamon rolls and spread with melted butter.
- 3Beat egg yolk and salt/pepper. Mix in the cottage cheese and green onions. Spread over the buttered dough.
- 4Roll up as you would a cinnamon roll and pinch shut.
- 5In a fry pay over med-high heat plave butter and water till it comes to a light boil. Drop in the noodle dough. Simmer for 25 minutes with lid on. Take the lid off and brown.
- 6Serve with salad and sausage or roulands.