Herb Spaetzle with butter
How to Make Herb Spaetzle with butter
- Bring a large pot of well salted water to a boil over medium heat.
- In a small bowl whisk together the eggs and milk
- In a large bowl, add flour and make a hole in the flour. Add a pinch of salt to the flour
- Using a fork, gradually combine the milk/egg mixture with the flour. Mix until they are just combined, stir in the herbs.
- Place the batter through a colander (or what I use is a giant colander spoon with large holes, or if you have a spaetzle maker use that,) over the boiling water. Using a spatula push the batter through the holes of the colander into the boiling water.
- Boil the spaetzle for 2 to 3 minutes or until firm. Drain the spaetzle set aside
- Melt the butter in a pan, add the olive oil
toss in the spaetzle to coat evenly and