How to Make Ham Macaroni And Cheese Freezer Recipe
- Cook macaroni noodles according to package instructions. Drain and rinse.
- In same pot, then saute the diced ham in butter, stirring constantly to prevent burning, for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add noodles to ham, then stir in cheese until melted.
- In a small bowl combine the eggs with the milk, beating until well combined.
- Season with prefered amount of salt and pepper, then add to macaroni. Allow to cool and place in a freezer container.
- On cooking day, place in casserole and bake in 400 oven for 40-45 minutes, stirring a couple of times while baking.