Gluten Free Macaroni and Cheese
1 pkggluten free pasta
6 Tbspgluten free baking mix
8 ozcolby cheese, shredded
8 ozmonterey jack cheese, shredded
4 sliceamerican cheese, torn into pieces
2 ozparmesan cheese, grated
2 Tbsphorseradish sauce
1 Tbspstone ground mustard
How to Make Gluten Free Macaroni and Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 8x8 pan with butter.
- In saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add GF flour and stir until golden brown.
- Add milk and whisk to incorporate. Cook until light boil and thickens.
- Reduce heat to lowest level and add colby and stir until fully melted. Stir in jack cheese and stir until melted. Stir in american cheese and stir until melted.
- Stir in mustard and horseradish sauce. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cooked pasta to cheese mixture. Stir.
- Pour pasta and cheese mixture into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes til golden brown and bubbly.