Elbow Pasta With Basil, Parsley And Lime1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4garlic cloves, chopped
4 Tbspolive oil
1/4 cfresh basil leaves, chopped
12 ozmacaroni, elbow
1/4 cfresh parsley, chopped
1lime, juiced and rind grated
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Elbow Pasta With Basil, Parsley And Lime
- Heat the garlic in the olive oil until golden, then remove from the heat and add the basil.
- The basil should wilt in the hot oil and go bright green and glossy.
- Cook the pasta until 'al dente' then drain.
- Toss with the garlic, basil mixture.
- Add the grated lime and the lime juice.
- Season with salt and pepper, and serve immediately.