Egg Noodles with Ginger and Scallions
- 8 oz
- egg noodles
- 1 Tbsp
- inches fresh ginger, peeled, slivered, and chopped into small pieces
- scallions, cut into 1 " sections
- 1/2 tsp
- kosher or sea salt
- 2 Tbsp
- oyster sauce
How to Make Egg Noodles with Ginger and Scallions
- 1Cook and drain the egg noodles. Place in a serving bowl.
- 2Heat wok or small frying pan. Add oil. Add the ginger, sauté for a few seconds. Add the scallions and stir until slightly softened. Season with salt. Remove from heat.
- 3Toss the noodles with the scallion mixture. Stir in oyster sauce.
- 4Serve warm or at room temperature. Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro, if desired.