Easy Peasy Macaroni and Cheesy
Alton Brown's recipe.
- 1 lb
- elbow macaroni
- 1 can(s)
- evaporated milk (12 oz)
- 1 tsp
- hot sauce (or more if you like)
- 1 1/2 tsp
- dry mustard
- 2 1/2 c
- shredded wisconsin cheddar (or cheese of your choice)
- salt for boiling water
- 1/2 stick
How to Make Easy Peasy Macaroni and Cheesy
- 1Bring water to a boil and salt it. Boil macaroni according to package directions. Do not over cook.
- 2While pasta is cooking, whisk together eggs, evaporated milk, hot sauce, dry mustard and pepper.
- 3Drain pasta but do not rinse. Put back in pot.
- 4Add 8 tablespoons butter, egg mixture and cheese. Stir until melted. Enjoy!