★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 oz. lo mein noodles - i used 8 oz. linguine pasta
- 2 tbls. butter
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbls. brown sugar
- 2 tbls. soy sauce
- 1 tbls. sriracha (rooster sauce)
- 2 sliced green onions
- 1 handful fresh cilantro - chopped (optional) i used parsley
How to Make Dragon Noodles
- 1Cook noodles or linguine according to package.
While noodles are cooking prepare the sauce by mixing together the brown sugar, soy sauce and sriracha in a small bowl and set aside to be used at the very end.
In a large skillet melt butter over medium/low heat. Add the crushed red pepper or cayenne pepper to the butter as it melts. Whisk the eggs in a small bowl and then add it to the skillet with the melted butter. Stir and cook as if making scrambled eggs. Then turn off heat.
When noodles or linguine are done cooking, drain and add to the skillet with the cooked eggs. Also add the prepared sauce mixture. Turn the heat back onto low and stir everything to coat well and evaporate excess liquid.
Sprinkle with green onions and cilantro or parsley.