★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- tri-color rotini or 1 lb. cooked cheese tortellini
- 2 jar(s)
- (small jar) artichoke hearts, drained and well chopped
- 2 - 3
- carrots, grated
- zucchini, grated
- 1/4 c
- grated parmigiana reggiano cheese
- 1/4 c
- grated pecorino romano cheese
- 4-5 oz
- crumbled feta cheese
- cruet good seasons italian dressing (or your favorite bottled italian dressing)
- 3/4 c
- drained, sliced black olives (optional)
How to Make Disappearing Pasta Salad
- 1In a large glass bowl, grate carrots, zucchini and cheese. Drain and chop up artichoke hearts; place on top of cheese. If using olives, drain and pour on top of artichoke hearts.
- 2Boil your pasta until desired doneness. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool pasta.
- 3Put pasta in a large mixing bowl (either Pyrex or the big Tupperware bowl). Add carrots, zucchini, cheese, artichoke hearts and olives. Crumble Feta cheese over all ingredients. Pour Italian dressing over the top.
- 4Mix well and cover. Let sit in refrigerator for at least 8 hours or overnight, mixing well 2 times to let flavors meld.