☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbelbow macaroni, cooked
1 lbshredded cheddar cheese
1 tspyellow mustard
How to Make Dave's Famous Mac and Cheese
- Boil macaroni according to package directions and drain water from pot.
- In same pot with the pasta, add everything EXCEPT milk and cheese.
- Taste and see if pasta mixture has a sweet taste. You can add more sugar and mustard as needed.
- In a 1 pound disposable aluminum pan, put one thin layer of the pasta mixture. Cover with cheese. Add a second layer and cover with cheese.
- Add a third layer and top third layer with remaining cheese. Pour the milk on top, tilting the pan to evenly distribute the milk .
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes until the top is golden brown and the milk has dried out.