☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1 lb
- shredded cheddar cheese
- large eggs
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- yellow mustard
- 2 tsp
- 1 stick
How to Make Dave's Famous Mac and Cheese
- 1Boil macaroni according to package directions and drain water from pot.
- 2In same pot with the pasta, add everything EXCEPT milk and cheese.
- 3Taste and see if pasta mixture has a sweet taste. You can add more sugar and mustard as needed.
- 4In a 1 pound disposable aluminum pan, put one thin layer of the pasta mixture. Cover with cheese. Add a second layer and cover with cheese.
- 5Add a third layer and top third layer with remaining cheese. Pour the milk on top, tilting the pan to evenly distribute the milk .
- 6Bake at 375 for 30 minutes until the top is golden brown and the milk has dried out.